The ministry has been engaged on several fronts.
Frontline Ministries, Inc. & the Exodus Mandate Project just released the August 2018 Ministry Newsletter. Here are some highlights of our activity, which is only possible with your prayerful support and God’s grace.
- The www.raymoorelive.com livestream program has changed its airing time to TUESDAYS ONLY from 11:00 am – 12 Noon (EST). Here are a few statements we’ve received from across the nation: “I am really enjoying the live broadcasts that Chaplain Moore is doing. This has been on my heart for years. I do not understand why there is not a K-12 school in every Bible believing church.” (FRS-FL) “Ray has helped me change my views. We must homeschool or have private/church schools or tutors.” (PW-NC) “Thank you for your message and for being bold where others will not.” (SE-WI) “You have changed our lives! Keep fighting the good fight and allowing the Lord to do great things through you.” (SH-USMC)
- Ray has had several radio interviews reaching thousands of people with the message of K-12 Christian education and homeschooling: Tom Roten, WV; Chris Levels, MI; Point of View with Kerby Anderson; David Tulis, TN; Meetings & conferences in McLean, VA; Warsaw, IN; Beaufort, SC; and Columbia, SC.
- We are currently assisting Kevin Novak from www.deconstructingthecoliseum.com in planning the 4th Great Education Forum for Sat, Aug. 18th in Appomattox, VA. Please, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to reserve your free spot, or call 706-952-2467. If you cannot attend in person, you can watch the entire Forum live on Sermon Audio.
- We received a testimony from a Christian father that we are compelled to share with you: “My wife and I have been blessed with four children. Alll four attended government (public) school. Although we dutifully took them to church every Sunday, read the Bible to them at night, sent them to Vacation Bible School and summer camps, prayed with them, and modeled Christian behavior to them, none of them are currently active in the church and I honestly could not say with confidence if any of them are really Christians and have a personal relationship with Jesus. Each of my children are successful by worldly standards, but I think I failed them as a father because I did not follow God’s commands on education (Eph. 6:4, Psalm 1:1-2, Proverbs 22:6) and sent them to government schools. I now strongly feel a calling that my life circumstances have prepared me to sound the alarm about the risks to Christian children in the government indoctrination system (public schools) and exhort as many Christian parents as possible not to make the same mistakes I did. In the process of my research for preparing a sermon on Christian education at my home church, I discovered the ministry of Exodus Mandate, who had independently been given thissame call 20 years ago! I believe with all my heart that the only hope for America is revival in the church and we must start this revival with saving our Christian children from being stolen away by the world. Real revival produces a zealousness to follow God’s commands in every area of life including education. To paraphrase revivalist Henry Blackaby, “If darkness seems to be increasing the problem is not with the darkness…the darkness is only acting according to its nature. The problem is that the light is no longer dispelling the darkness and therefore the problem is with the light.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)” (A.E., AK)
- This testimony explains why Frontline Ministries, Inc., and the Exodus Mandate Project continue to expose the hostile, progressive, radical ideology and agenda of government schooling: for the children. We’re not battling with the schools – we’re battling with 80% of Christian parents who continue to send their children to government schools to be indoctrinated into the atheistic worldview that there is no God. We’re battling with Christian pastors who refuse to take action by preaching and supporting Christian education.
- Won’t you please join us in helping to reach these parents and pastors by speaking with your pastor, elders, deacons, & Christian friends to see if they would be willing to start a Christian school in your church facilities; Encourage them to support families with tuition needs for Christian schooling; Suggest starting a homeschool co-op at church and/or help homeschooling families with curriculum needs; Ask them if they would consider adding Frontline Ministries, Inc. (Exodus Mandate) to their budgets?
- Ken Ham from the Creation Museum (https://creationmuseum.org) in Kentucky recently stated, “We can lose our children in one generation and we can see it happening now in our culture.” According to Dan Smithwick’s (www.nehemiahinstitute.com) 2013 PEERS Story, 90% of Christian children who attend public school will turn away from their faith and church by the time they graduate from high school.
- Our children, our grandchildren and our great-grandchildren are at stake. This work cannot be accomplished without prayer and financial support. Please, join us in urgent prayer, support and encouragement as we continue to promote the safe sanctuary of K12 Christian education and homeschooling. Thank you!We are grateful for each and every one of you. To God be the glory.
A 2017 Barna Group research study with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) revealed that: when conservative, evangelical pastors answered the question, “Christian parents should make every effort possible to send their children to a Christian school,” only 9% agreed strongly; less than a third (30%) agreeing at all. A quarter of senior pastors disagreed strongly with that statement and are actually hostileto Christian education and refuse to take action! Their reasoning? They don’t want to “offend” any members who may be sending their children to public school, or who may be teaching/working there. 47% of pastors have never recommended a Christian school. (https://www.acsi.org) Talk to your pastor and see where he stands. – Chaplain E. Ray Moore, (Lt.Col.) USAR, Ret.